(CLEVELAND) August 15, 2023 – The Cleveland Botanical Garden wants to be sure our kids get some super fun outside time before school begins. So now through Tuesday, August 22nd, tickets for kids are FREE!
There are some restrictions, here’s how it works:
- Buy one (1) adult ticket and receive up to two (2) child admission tickets FREE
- Must use the promotion code: KidsFree when purchasing in advance online at holdenfg.org or just mention the code when purchasing tickets onsite at the Botanical Garden
- Offer is good through Tuesday, August 22, 2023
- This offer is only good for The Cleveland Botanical Garden
Here’s what you can enjoy together!
The Hershey Children’s Garden become immersed in hands-on activities like:
- Searching for fish, frogs and turtles in the pond
- Learning about veggie and herb gardens
- Exploring and playing in nature’s playground
- Creating in our sandbox
- Learning how to care for plants with our water pump
- Meeting our tortoises -they may be out and about from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. on warm days.
In the Glasshouses – The butterflies in the Costa Rica biome bring the Glasshouse to life—amazing, colorful, moving, exhilarating life. You’ll see them actively searching for nectar as food sources and exploring their surroundings. Take part in our butterfly releases each afternoon at 2pm.
The Ron and Lydia Harrington Perennial Playspace – Use the plants and trees native to Northeast Ohio and the Cleveland Botanical Garden glasshouses as a jumping-off point and celebrate the importance and variation of plants both locally and around the world. Hands-on activities, a story time library, treetop views of the Glasshouses and much more awaits!
More than 10 acres of outdoor gardens in peak bloom! Our leaf-cup and garden phlox cultivars are pollinator magnets this time of year, attracting stunning tiger swallowtail butterflies!
See you soon!
The Cleveland Botanical Garden is open Tuesday-Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., with the exceptions of Thursdays when we are open from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. Admission tickets can be purchased in person or online at holdenfg.org.
About Cleveland Botanical Garden and Holden Forests & Gardens
Cleveland Botanical Garden, located in Cleveland’s University Circle cultural district, is an ever-changing 12-acre urban oasis where visitors find enrichment and inspiration through fabulous gardens, an exotic Glasshouse, and seasonal events. The Cleveland Botanical Garden is part of Holden Forests & Gardens along with the Holden Arboretum in Kirtland, Ohio. Holden Forests & Gardens is making a positive impact through urban greening and forestry initiatives, environmental research, educational programs, and world-class visitor experiences at its two campuses. For more information, visit holdenfg.org.