Holden Forests & Gardens takes pride in connecting people with the wonder, beauty, and immense value of trees and plants.
This campus, located in the heart of Cleveland’s iconic University Circle, offers an enchanting escape from our bustling city.
Entry to our mesmerizing, manicured gardens and specially curated glasshouses are included with your membership or general admission.
We’re open year-round, rain or shine—so plan your visit, and we’ll see you soon.
- Closed November 11-November 18 installation of holiday show Twinkle in the 216
- Hours: Saturday, November 19, 2022 – Saturday, December 31, 2022:
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursdays & Fridays: 10 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. -5 p.m. (Open 10 a.m. -3 p.m. Saturday, December 24th & 31st )
- Sundays: 12 p.m – 5p.m.
- Mondays: Closed ( Open 10 a.m. -5p.m. Monday, December 19th & December 26th)
- Closed Thursday November 24th (Thanksgiving Day), Sunday, December 25th (Christmas Day) and Sunday, January 1st (New Year’s Day)
Tickets are required for admission to the Cleveland Botanical Garden. Admission includes Twinkle in the 216. The easiest and most convenient way to visit starts with purchasing your ticket online – buy your tickets here.
- Adults: $20
- Children (3 – 12 years old): $14
- Children (2 and under): Free
- Members are always free
Purchase your ticket online in advance and receive $1 off regular admission. Applicable to Adult and Child admission.
Discounts are available for active-duty military members, veterans, and Museums for All (SNAP, EBT, WIC & Medicaid participants).
- Seniors (60+) $12 (Tuesdays only)
- Group Discount (10+ adults): 25% discount on regular admission
- Museums for All: $1
- Military: 50% discount on regular admission
Discount tickets may be purchased on site with proof of qualification or in advance by calling our Guest Services team at 216.721.1600.
Cleveland Botanical Garden offers reciprocal admission benefits to Over 345 participating gardens, arboreta & conservatories throughout North America (via the American Horticultural Society). Learn more.
Nonmember guests, let us know about your experience! Share your email address to receive a link to a survey after your visit.
Please remember to bring your membership card to check in.
Directions and Parking
Our address is: 11030 East Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44106
The Botanical Garden has its own indoor parking garage, with elevator and stair access to the main entrance of the Botanical Garden.
- 0 – 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes – 2 hours: $12
- Each additional 30 minutes: $1
- Maximum daily rate: $18
The garage is open daily, from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Alternative parking can be found around University Circle, including nearby metered street parking and neighboring parking decks.
Please consider these important points:
- Guests arriving at street level must enter through the doors to the left of the Main Entrance. Guests arriving through the parking garage should enter the garage lobby and take the stairs or elevator to the main level to access ticketing and the outdoor gardens.
- The parking garage will be open, and the restrooms in the Main Lobby will be the only restrooms available to guests.
- During your visit, if you have a question or need assistance, please call (216) 721-1600 and someone will assist you.
Our campus is also conveniently accessible through public transportation.
CircleLink is a free shuttle service that runs in a loop past many University Circle attractions, including the Botanical Garden. CircleLink shuttles arrive every 20 – 30 minutes, on the following schedule:
- Monday – Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m
- Saturday: 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Holiday hours may vary.
The BlueLink connects Wade Oval, Uptown and Little Italy and provides access to the Little Italy-University Circle Red Line Station.
RTA Rapid Transit
RTA HealthLine Bus Transit
RTA’s HealthLine provides frequent service along Euclid Avenue from Cleveland Public Square to the Windermere station in East Cleveland. The closest stops to the Botanical Garden are by Adelbert Road and Severance Hall. From there, it’s about a half-mile walk to the Garden.
In addition to the HealthLine, a number of regular RTA bus routes serve the University Circle area, including the 9 (which comes down Mayfield Road from the Heights), the 48 (which comes from Shaker Square), the 10 (runs along E. 105th St.) and the 38 (runs along Hough Ave.). For more information about RTA buses and schedules, visit their site.
For transit riders with disabilities, RTA offers special paratransit service that can be scheduled to bring one to the Botanical Garden. Visit their site to learn if you qualify and to reserve rides.
The Garden offers space to park and lock bicycles in our underground garage.
UPDATE: Consistent with the new guidelines communicated by the Centers for Disease Control on 2/25/2022, we will no longer require face masks to be worn onsite by our staff and guests. We will continue to monitor the situation closely, the safety and comfort of our guests is a top priority.
Do I need a reservation? Is Cleveland Botanical Garden pet-friendly? Are there wheelchairs available?
Let us help
Want to make the most of your visit? Bringing the kids? We have some helpful tips to share.
All patrons entering the premises voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to admission and/or any event, and waives and releases all claims against the Cleveland Botanical Garden, its affiliated companies, partners, joint ventures, representatives, members, designees, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, attorneys, agents, successors, and assigns. Admission is subject to compliance with all laws and facility rules and the patron consents to reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance. Failure to comply with the law or facility rules may result in refusal of admission or expulsion.