Holden Forests & Gardens takes pride in connecting people with the wonder, beauty, and immense value of trees and plants.
This campus, located in the heart of Cleveland’s iconic University Circle, offers an enchanting escape from our bustling city.
Entry to our mesmerizing, manicured gardens and specially curated glasshouses are included with your membership or general admission.
We’re open year-round, rain or shine—so plan your visit, and we’ll see you soon.
- Mondays: Closed
- Tuesdays – Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sundays: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Special Evening Hours Every Thursday This Summer! (July 8th – Sept 30th)
- Thursdays: 10 a.m – 9 p.m.
Though we’re open rain or shine, please take the weather forecast into account when purchasing your tickets online. All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Tickets are required for admission to the Cleveland Botanical Garden. The easiest and most convenient way to visit starts with purchasing your ticket online – buy your tickets here.
- Adults: $15
- Children (3 – 12 years old): $10
- Children (2 and under): Free
- Members are always free
Discounts are available for active-duty military members, veterans, and Museums for All (SNAP, EBT, WIC & Medicaid participants). Discount tickets may be purchased on site or in advance by calling our Guest Services team at (216) 721-1600 x100 during business hours.
Please remember to bring your membership card to check in.
Directions and Parking
Our address is: 11030 East Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44106
The Botanical Garden has its own indoor parking garage, with elevator and stair access to the main entrance of the Botanical Garden.
- 0 – 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes – 2 hours: $10
- Each additional 30 minutes: $1
- Maximum daily rate: $16
The garage is open daily, from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Alternative parking can be found around University Circle, including nearby metered street parking and neighboring parking decks.
Please consider these important points:
- Guests arriving at street level must enter through the doors to the left of the Main Entrance. Guests arriving through the parking garage should enter the garage lobby and take the stairs or elevator to the main level to access ticketing and the outdoor gardens.
- The parking garage will be open, and the restrooms in the Main Lobby will be the only restrooms available to guests.
- During your visit, if you have a question or need assistance, please call (216) 721-1600 and someone will assist you.
Our campus is also conveniently accessible through public transportation.
CircleLink is a free shuttle service that runs in a loop past many University Circle attractions, including the Botanical Garden. CircleLink shuttles arrive every 20 – 30 minutes, on the following schedule:
- Monday – Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m
- Saturday: 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Holiday hours may vary.
The BlueLink connects Wade Oval, Uptown and Little Italy and provides access to the Little Italy-University Circle Red Line Station.
RTA Rapid Transit
RTA HealthLine Bus Transit
RTA’s HealthLine provides frequent service along Euclid Avenue from Cleveland Public Square to the Windermere station in East Cleveland. The closest stops to the Botanical Garden are by Adelbert Road and Severance Hall. From there, it’s about a half-mile walk to the Garden.
In addition to the HealthLine, a number of regular RTA bus routes serve the University Circle area, including the 9 (which comes down Mayfield Road from the Heights), the 48 (which comes from Shaker Square), the 10 (runs along E. 105th St.) and the 38 (runs along Hough Ave.). For more information about RTA buses and schedules, visit their site.
For transit riders with disabilities, RTA offers special paratransit service that can be scheduled to bring one to the Botanical Garden. Visit their site to learn if you qualify and to reserve rides.
The Garden offers space to park and lock bicycles in our underground garage.
For the safety and comfort of our members, visitors, and staff, the following public health measures recommended by the CDC are in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Face coverings are required indoors for all guests who are not yet fully vaccinated* against COVID-19
- Face coverings are no longer required for guests who are fully vaccinated*
- Face coverings are not required outdoors for guests regardless of vaccination status
- These same face covering policies apply to all HF&G staff members and third party vendors
*Per CDC guidelines, a person is considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after receiving the 1-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or 2 weeks following the second dose of the 2-dose Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
Do I need a reservation? Is Cleveland Botanical Garden pet-friendly? Are there wheelchairs available?
Let us help
Want to make the most of your visit? Bringing the kids? We have some helpful tips to share.
All patrons entering the premises voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to admission and/or any event, and waives and releases all claims against the Cleveland Botanical Garden, its affiliated companies, partners, joint ventures, representatives, members, designees, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, attorneys, agents, successors, and assigns. Admission is subject to compliance with all laws and facility rules and the patron consents to reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance. Failure to comply with the law or facility rules may result in refusal of admission or expulsion.