- Closed today
Cost Included with admissionBuy Tickets
Children can become immersed in hands-on activities like:
- Observing honeybees in their hive
- Searching for fish, frogs and turtles in the pond
- Learning about veggie and herb gardens
- Exploring and playing in nature’s playground
- Creating in our sandbox
- Learning how to care for plants with our water pump
The Hershey Children’s Garden was one of the first of its kind in the country when it opened in 1999, and it still serves as a model for children’s gardens around the world.
Things to Discover
For your safety:
- We may limit the number of visitors inside this garden at one time
- Parents assume the risk associated with touching play surfaces and children congregating
Adults are responsible to actively supervise children in their care.