Array ( [results] => Array ( ) [total] => 0 [type] => event [next] => Array ( [text] => ) [summaries] => Array ( [ticket_link] => [date_summary_text] => [date_summary] => Array ( [is_sequential] => 1 [start_range] => [start_range_day] => [end_range] => [end_range_day] => [summary_text] => ) [is_cost_included] => [is_sold_out] => [is_save_the_date] => ) [has_additional] => )
Children can become immersed in hands-on activities like:
- Searching for fish, frogs and turtles in the pond*
- Learning about veggie and herb gardens
- Exploring and playing in nature’s playground
- Creating in our sandbox
- Learning how to care for plants with our water pump
The Hershey Children’s Garden was one of the first of its kind in the country when it opened in 1999, and it still serves as a model for children’s gardens around the world.
Please note that the Hershey Children’s Garden is closed until early March. In the meantime, stay up-to-date on winter offerings for kids and families on our events page, and by following us on Facebook and Instagram.
Things to Discover
For your safety:
- We may limit the number of visitors inside this garden at one time
- Parents assume the risk associated with touching play surfaces and children congregating
Adults are responsible to actively supervise children in their care.