- Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Cost Included in Admission
- Time to allocate All day!
- Ages Toddler - 10
When you visit Holden Forests & Gardens, be sure to spend some time with your little ones at Buckeye Bud’s Adventure Woods.
It’s a wonderfully whimsical playground where kids can hop, jump, and limbo their way through the balance logs, put on a performance at the Nature Theater, or play a game or two of tic tac toe.
Plus, the observation tower is a great place to see turtles and frogs in Buttonbush Bog.
COMING SOON: Brand new, better than ever, ziplines! Zip your way through the woods on two new cables designed for kids of all ages to enjoy. Stay tuned for opening dates!
Please note that Buckeye Buds Adventure Woods is not staffed, and adults are responsible for actively supervising children in their care.
Things to discover
For your safety:
- A handwashing station is available, but parents assume the risk associated with touching play surfaces and children congregating
- Face coverings are required when in close proximity to others