Help us all thrive. Make a donation
- Stay on the trails, and don’t wander into unfamiliar areas.
- Wear sturdy hiking shoes.
- Bring hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen with you on warm, sunny days – some gardens and trails are open with little shade.
- Travel with a friend, and carry water to stay hydrated. On site water fountains are not accessible, but there is a water refill station located in the visitor center.
- Be alert for inclement weather, extreme heat, bees, and poison ivy.
- Observe signs and speed limits, and watch for pedestrians in the parking lots.
- Ticks live in woody and grassy areas. Be sure to check your body and clothes for them after your walk.
- Remember to lock your car, and don’t leave valuables in plain sight.
- For emergencies, call Holden Arboretum Police Department directly at (440) 478-1291.
Debug info for popularity tracking: Disable within popularity-tracking.php file once ready.
Time: 1627171200 / Saved: 1627084800
Views (7 day(s) ago): 22
Views (6 day(s) ago): 23
Views (5 day(s) ago): 24
Views (4 day(s) ago): 21
Views (3 day(s) ago): 25
Views (2 day(s) ago): 23
Views (1 day(s) ago): 17
Views (Today): 1