Holden Forests & Gardens takes pride in connecting people with the wonder, beauty, and immense value of trees and plants.
This campus, located in the heart of Cleveland’s iconic University Circle, offers an enchanting escape from our bustling city.
Entry to our mesmerizing, manicured gardens and specially curated glasshouses are included with your membership or general admission.
We’re open year-round, rain or shine—so plan your visit, and we’ll see you soon.
- Mondays: Closed
- Tuesdays – Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sundays: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Though we’re open rain or shine, please take the weather forecast into account when making your reservations. Guest Services is unable to transfer or refund tickets after your timed-entry reservation has passed.
Timed-ticketed entry is currently required for general admission. Members do not need reservations to visit.
Tickets are not sold on the grounds of Holden Forests & Gardens, so buy your tickets now.
- Adults: $15
- Children (3 – 12 years old): $10
- Children (2 and under): Free
Discounts are available for the active duty military and Veterans and Museums for All (SNAP/EBT)
If you’d like to use a guest pass, or are eligible for one of the Botanical Garden’s discounted tickets, please call our Guest Services team (216) 721-1600 to make your reservation.
Reservations are not required during open hours, though still may be made if desired. Please remember to bring your membership card to check in. Non-member guests will still need a general admission reservation, which can be purchased online or by calling (216) 721-1600 to use a guest pass.
Directions and Parking
Our address is: 11030 East Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44106
The Botanical Garden has its own indoor parking garage, with elevator and stair access to the main entrance of the Botanical Garden.
- 0 – 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes – 2 hours: $10
- Each additional 30 minutes: $1
- Maximum daily rate: $16
The garage is open daily, from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Alternative parking can be found around University Circle, including nearby metered street parking and neighboring parking decks.
Please consider these important points:
- Guests arriving at street level must enter through the doors to the left of the Main Entrance. Guests arriving through the parking garage should enter the garage lobby and take the stairs or elevator to the main level to access ticketing and the outdoor gardens.
- The parking garage will be open, and the restrooms in the Main Lobby will be the only restrooms available to guests.
- During your visit, if you have a question or need assistance, please call (216) 721-1600 and someone will assist you.
Our campus is also conveniently accessible through public transportation.
CircleLink is a free shuttle service that runs in a loop past many University Circle attractions, including the Botanical Garden. CircleLink shuttles arrive every 20 – 30 minutes, on the following schedule:
- Monday – Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m
- Saturday: 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Holiday hours may vary.
The BlueLink connects Wade Oval, Uptown and Little Italy and provides access to the Little Italy-University Circle Red Line Station.
RTA Rapid Transit
RTA HealthLine Bus Transit
RTA’s HealthLine provides frequent service along Euclid Avenue from Cleveland Public Square to the Windermere station in East Cleveland. The closest stops to the Botanical Garden are by Adelbert Road and Severance Hall. From there, it’s about a half-mile walk to the Garden.
In addition to the HealthLine, a number of regular RTA bus routes serve the University Circle area, including the 9 (which comes down Mayfield Road from the Heights), the 48 (which comes from Shaker Square), the 10 (runs along E. 105th St.) and the 38 (runs along Hough Ave.). For more information about RTA buses and schedules, visit their site.
For transit riders with disabilities, RTA offers special paratransit service that can be scheduled to bring one to the Botanical Garden. Visit their site to learn if you qualify and to reserve rides.
The Garden offers space to park and lock bicycles in our underground garage.
For the safety and comfort of our members, visitors, and staff, the following public health measures (outlined by the Centers of Disease Control and State of Ohio Department of Public Health) are in place for the foreseeable future.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
- If you’d like to visit with others, please limit your guests to people you live with. The maximum group size when visiting the grounds is 10 people.
- All guests age 2 and older must bring face coverings with them when visiting the grounds. A face covering must be worn at all times when indoors, and outdoors when within six feet of others.
- Please comply with the state mandated six foot physical distancing rule.
- Face coverings are required at all times in the Glasshouses.
Do I need a reservation? Is Cleveland Botanical Garden pet-friendly? Are there wheelchairs available?
Let us help
Want to make the most of your visit? Bringing the kids? We have some helpful tips to share.
All patrons entering the premises voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to admission and/or any event, and waives and releases all claims against the Cleveland Botanical Garden, its affiliated companies, partners, joint ventures, representatives, members, designees, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, attorneys, agents, successors, and assigns. Admission is subject to compliance with all laws and facility rules and the patron consents to reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance. Failure to comply with the law or facility rules may result in refusal of admission or expulsion.