Spring has sprung.
Time to get outside and explore. Make a simple Beauty View Finder and walk out the door to see what you can find.
Step 1 Make a Beauty View Finder
- Print off the attached Beauty View Finder (or make your own)
- Glue it to a stiffer piece of cardstock, cardboard or whatever you can find
- Cut out the rectangle in the middle so it makes a fame that you can see through
Step 2 Go Outside
- Take the Beauty View Finder outside
- Stand in your yard and hold the Beauty View Finder with your arms fully extended
- Look through the opening. What do you see? Do you like it?
- Make a slow circle holding the Finder at arm’s length. Can you find something you like more?
- Change locations. Look up, down and all around until you find your most beautiful view
Step 3 Share Your Most Beautiful View
- Share your view with other members of your family
- Have everyone take a turn and find their favorite view
- Share it with us by posting it with the hashtag #neighborswithnature and #natureplaysaturday