Thank you for choosing the Holden Arboretum for your summer camp experience! Please sign and date the agreements at the bottom of this page and complete the required contact info and medical forms within 7 days of the start of camp.
*Completed forms are required for your child(ren) to participate in camp.
Holden Arboretum Summer Camp Form
You can send your form electronically using the secure form below. If you prefer, you can print the following form and email it to our Public Programs Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Week Camps – Monday – Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Micro Camps – Your Registered Day from 9:00am to 3:00pm
Camper Drop Off
- Warren H. Corning Visitor’s Center 8:45 to 9:00am — 9550 Sperry Road, Kirtland, Ohio
- Let the gate attendant know you are here for summer camp.
- Camp leaders will be awaiting your arrival in front of the Visitor’s Center.
- Children may be dropped off no sooner than 15 minutes prior to the start of the program.
- Children who are not checked in by 9:15 am will not be able to attend camp for the day.
- You are welcome to stay and visit the Arboretum after drop off. Please be aware that parents should not interact with campers while they are engaged in camp activities.
- Camp families should perform a daily self-administered health check. Be on the lookout for symptoms of COVID-19, which include fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and loss of taste or smell. If your child exhibits any of the above symptoms or if they have come in to contact with someone who has, they should not come to camp.
Camper Pick Up
- Warren H. Corning Visitor Center 2:45-3:00 pm — 9550 Sperry Road, Kirtland, Ohio
- Anyone picking up your child from camp, including yourself, must be listed in the Authorized Pickup section of the Camper Contact Information Form.
- A photo ID (ex: driver’s license or state ID) is required from anyone picking up your child. For your child’s safety, we are not able to release your child without proper identification.
- You are welcome to stay and visit the Arboretum after pickup.
- Early pick-ups can only be accommodated with prior written notification.
- In the event of an emergency, please call the Visitor Center at (440) 946-4400 and ask to be put in contact with Summer Camp.
What to Bring Daily
- Small Snack & Lunch – No refrigeration provided.
- Water bottle – we will provide water for refills.
- A backpack with belongings.
- Appropriate outdoor attire – We will be exploring outdoors in all weather.
- Sturdy footwear
- Sunscreen and bug spray
Please mark all belongings with your child’s name. Holden Forests & Gardens is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Children are always expected to display appropriate behavior while at summer camp. To keep all campers safe and enjoy our time together, please review the following guidelines with your child.
- Show respect to all participants, staff, and nature.
- Refrain from causing harm to self, other participants, and staff.
- Use equipment, supplies and facilities properly.
- Leave electronic devices at home.
- Stay with the group.
- If you’re unsure, ask.
- Have fun!
Should behavioral problems arise, you will be contacted that day to discuss the nature of the problem. The following disciplinary steps will be applied as needed:
- Verbal warning
- Supervised time-out, away from the group
- Parents/guardian notified of inappropriate behavior either personally or via email/phone call.
- Dismissal from camp