We are at the time of year when the days are short, the nights are cooler, and plant life is slowly succumbing to the change of the season. What are some things to do to enjoy this colorful and cooler season? Here are 12 fresh ideas to enjoy the new season!
1. Press colorful leaves and frame them
2. Gather newspaper, cardboard, and heavy books. Place plant material inside two layers of newspaper, place newspaper layers inside two pieces of cardboard, and pile all your heavy books on top of that. Another option is to use old phone books if available
3. Visit a park with meadows
4. Collect bird feathers
5. Collect seeds
6. Put the garden to bed
7. Make a dried flower arrangement
8. Write a journal of the cascade of color changes in the leaves
9. Plant and transplant in the garden
10. Bring in your indoor plants if they are outside
11. Make a dried flower wreath
12. Make a dried concoction of your favorite scents
Logos, images, B-roll footage and brand guidelines.